Updated: Jan 23, 2020
Located at 6-9-23 Zaimokuza up in the neighborhood behind Kōmyōji Temple is a stone historical marker that reads:
This was the location of Mount Sūjūji Temple, which was built by Takatoki Hōjō in 1321. The site of Benigayatsu is written about in the “miscellaneous notes '' of the Dōkō Jūnkō and another site of Chibasuke is written about in the Tashiro genealogy There is a theory that both valleys are the same as Betsugayatsu, but the details are unknown.
Erected in March of 1932 by the Kamakura Seinendan Young Adult Association.